We have secured a number of new commissions and are actively seeking to recruit a newly qualified architectural technician, who is bright, keen and has a genuine passion for the construction industry.
The role will be to support the other members of the team, participate in the whole, by undertaking surveys, developing design proposals, collating technical information and accompanying senior members of staff on site visits.
The right candidate will have:
· An interest in building technology and construction detailing.
· Drawing skills and ability to interpret client brief
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic and mature enough to work in a diverse environment
· Confidence using computers and adapting to new IT and design software, including programmes such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Photoshop
· Ability to take responsibility, meet project deadlines and work collaboratively to meet challenges.
· At least five GCSEs (A*-C) or equivalent (useful subjects include Maths, Physics, IT, Art , Design & Technology).
· A Higher Education Diploma/ Certificate in Construction / Architectural Technology related subject
· Own car and clean driving license is essential
Please send a supporting letter and CV to: email@example.com for consideration.